Booking a Bounce House Online
Updated: 5 days ago
Before we bounce in, the screenshots provided show the site from a regular computer - if on mobile it's virtually identical (same steps, graphics, etc.), it's just more compressed.
So you've looked at our bounce houses and pricing, you know what you want and you want to reserve a bouncer or two what do you do? I'll step you through it, from the basics to the more challenging bookings it's all in here!
Good to know: 1) DO NOT hit the back button, it will take you back to our website and you will most likely have to start over. If you need to go back to a previous step in the booking processes click/tap the previous step on the step list by the top of the booking site. If you DO hit the back button inadvertently wait 10 minutes and try again, if you try it again right away it'll hold your reservation and show it's not available (see tip 2 below it's related).
2) The system gives you 10 minutes (default setting) to go through and complete the booking, this can be adjusted by us if need be, but the issue with setting it to long is if someone is far into the booking processes (at the payment step) and something happens (i.e. hitting the back button/exiting out) they cannot rebook again until that time out period ends - that unit for that date/time will show booked until it times out.
3) To book online you will need a debit or credit card.
Step 1: Click the Book Now link on our site (can also be done straight from our Facebook page)
Now you're on our booking site (pictured below), Select the "BOOK NOW" button to continue!
Step 2: Select a rental duration - 3, 5, or 8 hours by clicking the select button next to the rental time you need. Note: If wanting special rental durations (ex. 2 or more days, select 8hr and let us know in comments (in step 5) Good to know: Rental time does NOT include setup/delivery, i.e. if you book from 12-5PM we normally delivery around 11AM to ensure time for setup, cleaning, payment, and paperwork so it's ready to go at 12PM (in some cases we have to deliver more than an hour in advance if we have multiple deliveries/schedule conflicts that day - will coordinate with you prior if that occurs).
Step 3: Select a date. Good to know:
1) If the date is grayed out we are closed/unavailable that day.
Step 4: Select the unit and start time (Below date selector on the same page) For multiple unit rentals (2 or more): Just select one of the units. In step 5 I'll cover how to book additional units. Good to know: 1) Times will be grayed out if they are already booked.
2) Our latest pickup time is 8PM.
3) All bookings are set 2 hours longer in the system then the actual rental time i.e. a 9-11AM rental would be blocked off till 1PM, we had to do this due to an incident where one customer i.e. booked it from 1-4PM and someone else booked it at 4PM right behind them. With that in mind, with the 2 hour buffer built in now you should be ok to book directly in front of or behind someone else's reservation (if there is an issue we will let you know promptly).
Step 5: Details, details!
1) Provide your name, email and phone # (so we can get a hold of you if necessary)
2) Provide your Address (so we know where to bring it/them)
3) Let us know how you want it setup (indoor/outdoor, stakes/sandbags - we don't lug around 200lbs of sandbags unless it's necessary, most setups are outdoors and staked in the ground (safest method).
4) Let us know if it will be for wet or dry use
5) Provide any useful comments (optional), If you need a custom rental time i.e. 2 days, 5 days, etc., you may provide any extra directions above and beyond what Google Maps provides if necessary, and provide any special instructions or requests, like tarps, garden houses, or if wanting ball pit balls for a unit other than Misty Kingdom. You can put anything here!
6) List who referred you (if applicable/optional) so we can give them referral credit for our Bouncin' Rewards Program and/or if you found us on an advertisement or the web somewhere you may also list that so we know where to focus advertising / what works. For multiple unit rentals (2 or more): Can do 1 of 2 ways 1) In the Comments block list any additional units you may want (as I said in #4 above block can be used for anything!) and we will reserve the other units in the system for you (it's that easy!) OR 2) You can go through the booking processes separately for each unit (would require a $25/deposit per unit - this does count toward your total).
Step 6: Deposit Payment ($25) - We currently accept Square (Visa / Mastercard / Discover / American Express) for payment processing, hit Confirm Booking, it'll take you to the processor site to securely pay the deposit. Good to know: We stopped offering PayPal due to fee increases, and not reversing fees when refunds are issues. Square DOES reverse fees (meaning you get the full $25 should you be eligible for a deposit refund (cancelled at more then 14 days out or due to weather)).
Step 7: Square - All square requires is a card number, expiration, security code, and billing zip code.
Good to know: The Postal Code (Zip Code) MUST match the billing address of that card.
That's the whole thing from start to finish! One last note, after we receive your booking (usually within 24hrs) I will utilize that awesome write whatever comments block to fill in your total, what's due at delivery, and the breakdown of the total (rental, delivery, tax). This will generate another email to you notifying you of a change to your booking (don't be alarmed) - this provides you the total (in the change email), as well as helps us with book keeping. The remainder will be due AT delivery (typically after it's setup), at that time you can pay with cash / check / credit / debit / Venmo / Cashapp, if it is credit or debit we will need to swipe your card again, the booking system, nor Square keeps the card on file for future charges.
As always if you need any assistance with booking, or have any questions feel free to contact us!
#bouncehouse #inflatable #bookingsystem #website #guide #howto #bouncehouseal #NorthAlabama #family #moonbounce #bouncehouse #parties #kids #party #birthday #RedstoneArsenal #Toddlers #Fun #Huntsville #HuntsvilleAL #MadisonAL #MadisonCountyAL #AthensAL #HarvestAL #Ardmore #ToneyAL #Elkmont #MeridianvilleAL #HazelgreenAL #Owenscrossroadsal #hamptoncove #hamptoncoveal #decaturalabama #decatural #gurleyal #newmarketal